Sunday, December 17, 2017

NIGHT OF FRIGHT

haluu everyone.  Hai to the new stalker! 
Welcome to my blog. 

So today i would like to share with you guys about my first experience goint to hounted park. Yes park,  not a hounted house. Okay let me tell you a little bit about night of fright. 

Night of Fright is a theme park where there is more than 10 haunted places/house need to be discover.  It sounds more than scary. It was held at sunway lagoon theme park. I went there on the last night. It was awesome and fun yet tiring. The park was quite big and me and my friend does not have much time to go every each of the haunted places. 

There are so many scary character from a lot of movies including ghost busters. I hope i could go again soon. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

IPOH WITH BCA FAM

hye everyone!  Early this month,  on 9 December 2017. One of my classmate is getting married. Congratulation to Anuar and wife for their ...