Monday, September 21, 2015

GALERI PETRONAS - TWINS BY OLIVERO RAINALDI



Hi stalkers!
Last saturday our class went to GALERI PETRONAS in PETRONAS TWIN TOWER. Theres is an exhibitions. 

Okay obviously thats me on the front door. TWINS WORKS BY OLIVIERO RAINALDI.

Okay kids! This time our task is to draw two different drawing based on mr.Rainaldi art. 

This is ophelia. 

Another art of mr.Rainaldi

my drawing 'sepatutnya' to be upside down. 

again, i uploaded the picture of my drawing upside down.

My favourite because its made of ice. 



One thing that i love most in the galery is a Masserati. I am madly in love with the car. 
The sexiest thing i ever seen. Mr.M fall to the second place. 


Xoxo, harihta


No comments:

Post a Comment

IPOH WITH BCA FAM

hye everyone!  Early this month,  on 9 December 2017. One of my classmate is getting married. Congratulation to Anuar and wife for their ...